Brudis & Associates, Inc. (BAI) is a multidiscipline engineering firm providing consulting services to public and private sector clients in the Maryland, District of Columbia and Pennsylvania region. Founded in 1992, BAI provides comprehensive, innovative and effective solutions to our clients’ transportation and infrastructure needs.
To exceed our clients’ expectations by providing comprehensive, innovative and effective solutions to their transportation and infrastructure needs.
- Technical excellence through staff expertise and experience
- Superior client coordination and responsiveness
- Applying innovative problem solving to our projects
- Enthusiastic staff that demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Fostering client partnerships by working as an extension of the client’s staff
- Application of the highest technical standard to our client’s projects
- Technical abilities and professionalism of our staff
- Relations with our existing and new clients
- Sustainability and long-term for the company
Awards and Recognition
Roads & Bridges Survey – a “Go To” Firm
In August of 2007, Roads & Bridges magazine published a “Design Innovation” supplement, which featured the top design firms in North America in six categories relating to the transportation industry. Subscribers were asked to indicate which design engineering firms they are most likely to “go to” for a variety of project types. Based on the survey of the magazines government (DOT) subscribers, BAI was ranked in the top 55 companies for our outstanding performance and expertise in Road and Highway design.
BAI provided extensive transportation research and analysis for a statewide study for a determination of posting of advisory speeds along Maryland highways for the Maryland Department of Transportation. BAI’s study on advisory speed posting has been referenced in AASHTO’s “A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets.”
Maryland Quality Initiative
BAI was awarded the Maryland State Highway Administration’s MdQI award for Erosion and Sediment Control for its drainage design along I-68 in West Midlothian, Maryland. BAI provided detailed drainage analysis, complete with hydraulic computations to repair the embankment and undermining. Upon completion of the analysis, BAI developed construction plans, specifications cost estimates for the stream outfalls and drainage.