Brudis & Associates, Inc. (BAI) was responsible for completing multiple task assignments including preliminary and final engineering design for highway geometric design, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, ADA compliance, hydrology and hydraulics (SWM, ESC, streams), utility design, urban streetscape and landscape, environmental permitting, public involvement and outreach support, surveys, data collection, utility designation, ROW plats, shop drawing reviews and construction phase services.
- Highway Geometric Design and Urban Streetscape
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Facilities
- Structural Design for Retaining Walls
- Surveying and ROW Plat Preparation
- Hydrology & Hydraulics, SWM, ESC, Permitting and Inspection
- Utility Designation, Locating, Test Pits
BAI provided engineering services for the development of construction documents for safety and resurfacing improvements on MD 5 from Surrats Road to MD 223, approximately 1.3 miles of roadway. For the project located in Clinton, Maryland, BAI developed typical sections along MD 5 depicting the lane widths, approximate paving dimensions, cross slopes, grading, and right-of-way. BAI developed roadway plans showing existing roadway features, limit of work, paving widths, pavement markings, and all proposed improvements within the project limits.
- Client: MD State Highway Administration District 3 Office
- Year: 2019
- Project Type: Highway Engineering Hydrology and Hydraulics Transportation Engineering Water Resources Engineering